Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here a Fluffy... There a Fluffy...


OMG our big boy is massive... I really think those
berries are sugar coated! He's full grown now too!


A fluffy kinda love...


Kaige Roo... named after one my oldest friends here.
Why am I not surprised even her namesake fluffy is
nutty too! Upside down snuggles... gotta love it!
Kaaaaiiigggeee... Loveeeee youuuuu!


A true daddy's girl... Our little autumn coat and the big boy.


Yeah, I know... but I'll never get tired of how cute that is!
Another new baby fluffy... and tired parents... awwww!


MiaBella (autumn coat) & My baby Si (short tail)


LeeLou, our new giant baby girl!


I was given the little ursine girl by a really nice guy as
a lil thank you gift. This is what she did when I brought
her new boyfriend home. Anxious much Pressie?


Ok, yes... everyone loves a new baby... even fluffies do!
A fluffy mob scene as a new baby is born. Too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment