Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bronco, My 14.0 Giant Autumn Fluffy


So, sadly a friend of mine, Nymph has decided to leave the
World of Meeroos. She was a pre-order breeder and it
ended up not being for her. So last night I helped her get
67 live roos and 47 nests sorted out and priced for sale.
I had noticed this incredible nest she had, a 14.0 Giant
Autumn Male. And I said wow that's like my dream
fluffy! Sell it for big money it's sure worth it. So she
marked it for sale and on we went organizing all her
Meeroos. As I was getting ready to start sending the
notices out for her, she sends me a nest and says,
thank you. I about died... she gave me this precious
lil (big, massive soon to be huge) guy as a gift.

Thank you so much, Nymmy... I just adore him!

Name: Bronco
ID: 127521
Gender: Male
Personality: Aggressive
Age: 0
Max Size: 14
Species: Pine Meeroo
Coat: Autumn
Eyes: Indigo/Diurnal/Dusty
Hair: Fluff Only
Head: Normal
Ears: Normal
Tail: Normal
Regard: 270
Mother: laz f 1
Father: giant male

No comments:

Post a Comment