Friday, August 19, 2011

BRAND NEW FREE BREEDER CHARTS & HUD v25.0

FREE Breed Charts Updated... Go To:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/80176


FREE VERISON:

GIFTABLE VERSION (ONLY 1L):

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU FIND THESE
HELPFUL... THANKS SO MUCH! xoxo Candie

!!! 08/18/11 - COMPLETELY UPDATED !!!

MEEROOS!! Ok, I am addicted and they are all having babies now! So, I made these handy little sign boards to know what's going and to help my friends understand it too. I thought people may be able to use them as well, so here they are for free. Hope they come in useful! Enjoy... xoxo Candie

!! FREE BREEDER CHARTS !!
HUD AND STAND ALONE MENU DRIVEN CHARTS v25.0

Thank you for checking out my FREE charts! You're probably used to seeing the blue and yellow charts I made when Meeroos first hit the grid, well with all good things some tweeks and updates happen. I have since put them all in a handy stand alone chart holder and a HUD you can wear. Hope you like them!

I have made some BIG changes to them, corrected some incorrect information and added a bunch of NEW charts!

One of the biggest changes is the overall look and design!

I have also made them a 2 prim ALL-IN-ONE Stand Alone Menu Driven Chart and included a personal HUD as well.

To use - Just CLICK! It couldn't be easier :)




CHARTS IN BOTH THE HUD AND STAND ALONE INCLUDE:

Compatibility Chart (corrected)
Venn Diagram Compatibility Chart (new addition - Tesseract Toxx came up with this concept)
Breeding & Seasons Chart
Mendalian Genetics Chart
Coats & Species Chart (new addition)
Known Traits Chart (new addition)
General Sizes Chart (corrected)
Eye Color Chart by Cane Sutter (new addition)
Terms & Cycles Chart (new information)
Meeroos Calendar (new information)

The Stand Alone Charts allow you to set for Public Use or Owner Only as well :)

Please let me know if you have any questions!

ENJOY!!

If you have a question about any of the items sold, please send a notecard to: Candie Bianco

Thank you again!
Candie Bianco
<< Cαηdiє Giяι, Inc. >>

They're so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

[ copy ] [ no modify ] [ no trans ]

No comments:

Post a Comment